- Minimum 6-point cage, racing seat, racing belts, window net, fire extinguisher and fuel cell required.
- American or Foreign front and rear wheel drive, three or four cylinder, non-turbo charged, single overhead cam
(No 2-seaters e.g. Fiero’s, Honda CRX, no convertibles)
- Minimum 2400 lbs with driver in car, in race trim before feature.
- Stock OEM Tires, 60,65 or 70 series radials allowed. NO made for racing tires (e.g. Hoosier, Goodyear, American Racer), NO Falcons, NO directional tires.
- All 4 tires must have same size wheel (no aluminum wheels).
ABC STOCK CARS
- Minimum 3200 lbs with driver in race trim, before feature
- Any 8" treaded racing tire or street radial (max. 60 series, DOT approved) allowed
- 8" steel wheels maximum
- Full windshield required
- Must have stock front clip; No tube front clips. No fabricated front clips
- No rack and pinion steering
- No coil covers in front - rear coil covers are allowed
- No outlaw style bodies
- Track officials/race officials decisions are final.
- Raceceiver mandatory for 4CYL and ABC Stock Cars