Kinross Speedpark is located 16 miles south of Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
Take exit 378 off I-75 and follow the signs to the Chippewa County Fairgrounds. Turn onto W Fair Rd and the Speedpark is on your right hand side.
Camping is available at Kinross but will sell-out quickly.
R.V. Park West is located at the Chippewa County Fairgrounds - Home of the Kinross Speedpark.
The park has dirt roads and grass campsites accommodating those who need full hook-ups (power and water or just power) along with an abundance of primitive space for tents or those campers who have self-contained services.
The park features bathroom/shower facilities along with a Kids Play area and MORE!
Section A has 52 lots with power & water.
Section B has 1 lot with power & water and additional 6 lots with power + plenty of primitive camping.
Section C has 17 available power plugs/no water while there are an additional 20 power plugs and 4 water hook-ups along the roadway and plenty of primitive camping.
IMPORTANT HOT SHOE 100 CAMPING NOTICE (PLEASE READ)
Camping reservations for the 2020 Hot Shoe 100 are available now.
- Campers who had lots for last year’s event will be given first-right of refusal to keep their lot in 2020. Lots must be confirmed through Donna (705-254-5200) and payment received NO LATER THAN Friday, December 6, 2019 to retain that lot.
- Lots will only be considered OFFICIALLY BOOKED once payment has been received.
- Any lots not renewed by December 6, 2019 will be released and available for selection by other campers.
- Those campers who did not take part in last year’s event can still reserve their location now, and will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis based on availability.
- CALLS ONLY PLEASE. NO FACEBOOK OR TEXT MESSAGES ACCEPTED.
Payment can be made by check made payable to Kinross Speedpark and mailed to 4234 I-75 Business Spur #111, Sault Ste. Marie Michigan. 49783
Looking to book a lot, contact Donna at 1-705-254-5200 (be sure to dial the "1" that precedes the number!!)
Thank-you for your co-operation and understanding.