Something EPIC is coming to Kinross
Rules Info Announced
2019 ICAR Rules except No Shock Claim.
- Minimum 6-point cage, racing seat, racing belts, window net, fire extinguisher and fuel cell required.
- American or Foreign front and rear wheel drive, three or four cylinder, non-turbo charged, single overhead cam
(No 2-seaters e.g. Fiero’s, Honda CRX, no convertibles)
- Minimum 2400 lbs with driver in car, in race trim before feature.
- Stock OEM Tires, 60,65 or 70 series radials allowed. NO made for racing tires (e.g. Hoosier, Goodyear, American Racer), NO Falcons, NO directional tires
- All 4 tires must have same size wheel (no aluminum wheels).
- If interested in competing in this division please e-mail the Kinross Speedpark at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone/text 906-203-1621 or message them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/kinrossspeedpark)
ABC STOCK CARS
- Minimum 3200 lbs with driver in race trim, before feature
- Any 8” treaded racing tire or street radial (max. 60 series, DOT approved) allowed
- 8” steel wheels maximum
- Full windshield required.
- Must have stock front clip; No tube front clips. No fabricated front clips;
- No rack and pinion steering
- No coil overs in front - rear coil overs are allowed
- No outlaw style bodies
- Track officials/race officials decisions are final.
- Raceceiver mandatory for 4CYL and ABC Stock Cars
Camping at Kinross
Camping is available at Kinross but will sell-out quickly.
R.V. Park West is located at the Chippewa County Fairgrounds - Home of the Kinross Speedpark.
The park has dirt roads and grass campsites accomodating those who need full hook-ups (power and water or just power) along with an abundance of primitive space for tents or those campers who have self-contained services.
The park features two separate bathroom/shower facilities (shown on this map) along with a Kids Play area and MORE!
Section A has 52 lots with power & water.
Section B has 1 lot with power & water and additional 6 lots with power + plenty of primitive camping.
Section C has 17 available power plugs/no water while there are an additional 20 power plugs and 4 water hook-ups along the roadway and plenty of primitive camping.
IMPORTANT HOT SHOE 100 CAMPING NOTICE (PLEASE READ)
Due to the overwhelming inquiries and response for Hot Shoe 100 2019 Camping, please note:
• All calls requesting lots will only be considered OFFICIALLY BOOKED once payment has been received
• With that in mind, any lots not paid for by Tuesday, December 11th will be moved to the bottom of the priority list we currently have
• Kinross Speedpark volunteer staff are working diligently to accomodate all water/power or power requests and priority will be given those that have completed payment
• Payment can be made by check wrote to Kinross Speedpark and mailed to 4234 I-75 Business Spur #111, Sault Ste. Marie Michigan. 49783
Looking to book a lot? Please contact Donna at 1-705-254-5200 (be sure to dial the "1" that precedes the number!!)
Thank-you for your co-operation and understanding.